Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekly Summary Post

CC Neil Howard

Completed:

This week, I had trouble working on a video. I wanted to use the song "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys with a video clip of Joan of Arc burning, but I wasn't able to download the clip from youtube. I tried downloading many different programs that would download the video, but none worked. Almost all had to do with the fact that I'm using an old version of mac. I think to rip videos off the web, I may need to use the UM computers, which is fine. It's just more convenient to work on your own computer in your own space. I had fun making the videos for the video create, and I thought "The Syncher, Not the Song"was interesting. Overall, good week. I just need to overcome this youtube video download challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment