Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Dating" Radio Show Plans

CC Leigh Myers

For our class radio show, I will interview several couples, or individuals, and ask them about the stupidest fight they got in with their significant other. These will be fights that people genuinely became angry over. Hopefully at this point, people will be able to laugh about their fights because they realize how ridiculous they were looking back. If I don't get enough interesting responses, I will go online and research some stories about stupid fights, and I"ll either talk about them or ask people to act and pretend that these situations happened to them.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love the idea of having people recreate stupid fights (either their own or discovered or made up ones). Awesome plan. Really looking forward to it (great sound quality on your audio so far, by the way, seems like the handheld is working out?).

    ReplyDelete