Sunday, March 31, 2013

Design Create: My Own Album Without Sound


This design project was influenced by Albums Without Sound. I simply followed the rules by finding a random article on Wikipedia, which led me to Kim-Young Ran. I then found a random quote, and stole the last five letters, which ended up being "...reveal not every secret." Lastly, I found the image on Flickr after I "explored the last seven days," and used the third photo.

I based everything off the photo, which was incredibly creepy and reminded me of a terrorist group. That is why I chose the more militant song. The quote happened to relate to the picture in a sense that the men have a secret unknown to the public walking around.

Overall, I think my album image turned out cool! It was a fun project!

No comments:

Post a Comment