Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekly Summary Post

CC Guido Sportaal

This week's completed assignments:
  • Read the required readings
  • Blogged about "Albums Without Sound"
  • Blogged about minimalism on the web
  • One, two and three design projects, as well as an original project.

I am still getting used to photoshop and design in general. The in-class photoshop tutorial this week helped me a great deal. When I returned home to do more design creates, I forgot the exacts of what we learned and where to find things on Photoshop, but I knew what generally needed to be done, and I just felt more generally comfortable exploring and using photoshop. For example, I knew I had to invert an image, but I had to figure out how to do that. This means making sure I invert the right layers, and knowing how to do that. Our introduction in class made me feel better about working with photoshop.

I am still not a pro in photoshop and am still learning so much every time I use it, so I think more time in class to do at least one design project would be beneficial. It helped to be in class and able to ask questions on the spot.

I am having a lot of fun with the design section, and I like how much I am learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment